Renewing Medicaid Benefits
Keep Your Family Covered - Don’t Risk Losing your Medicaid Benefits!
Every year, South Carolina Healthy Connections will mail you an Annual Review Form when it is time to renew your Medicaid benefits. It is important that you complete and submit your Annual Review Form. You and/or your children are at risk of losing Healthy Connections coverage if you do not return it on time. Please return the form, whether or not you have had changes.
You are important to us! Absolute Total Care is here to help you stay healthy and continue enjoying your Absolute Total Care benefits!
Renewing your Medicaid Eligibility is Easy!
- South Carolina Healthy Connections will mail you an Annual Review Form one time a year. When you get the form fill it out completely and return it on time.
- Be sure to include the following information when returning the completed Annual Review Form:
- Your Healthy Connections ID number.
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, from paystubs, W-2 forms, or wage and tax statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance or information about any job-related health insurance available to your family.
- Return the completed Annual Review Form and documents to South Carolina Healthy Connections by email to email@example.com, by mail to SCDHHS-Central Mail, P.O. Box 100101, Columbia, SC 29202-3101 or in person at your local county SCDHHS office.
Have Questions? Need Help with the Annual Review Form?
- Call Absolute Total Care Member Services at 1-866-433-6041 (TTY 711). We can help answer your questions and help you fill out the Annual Review Form
- You can also call the Healthy Connections Member Contact Center at 1-888-549-0820.
Need a replacement Annual Review Form?
- Download and print the Annual Review Form (PDF).
- Call Absolute Total Care Member Services at 1-866-433-6041 (TTY 711). We will send you a replacement form and a postage-paid envelope for you to return your completed form to South Carolina Healthy Connections.
- Request the Annual Review Form by secure email at ATC.MBRSVC@centene.com.
- Call the South Carolina Health Connections Member Contact Center at 1-888-549-0820.