Absolute Total Care provides the same benefits as Medicaid, plus more! In this section, you can learn about the health beneifts, pharmacy services and enhanced benefits and services Absolute Total Care offers.
Need help understanding these benefits and services? Call us at 1-866-433-6041 (TTY: 711). We can help! You can also view more information in our Member Handbook. All services must be medically necessary. Your primary care provider (PCP) will work with you to make sure you get the services you need. These services must be given by your PCP or by another provider that your PCP refers you to.
Some services may:
- Have coverage limits
- Need a doctor's order
- Need prior approval
*Some Medicaid members may not have all the benefits listed.
This free service connects you to a registered nurse, any time, day or night. You can:
- Find a doctor
- Learn where to go for care
- Get answers to health questions
- Arrange a ride
- And more!
To reach the 24-hour nurse advice line, call 1-866-433-6041 (TTY: 711) and select “Member Services” then “Nurse Advice Line” at the prompt.
Whole-person care means healthcare for both your body and your mind. Your behavioral health services include:
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Inpatient care
- Substance abuse prevention and treatment
If you need help finding a behavioral health provider, call Member Services at 1-866-433-6041 (TTY: 711).
Members who complete six prenatal visits will have the choice to receive one of the reward options listed:
• Portable playpen
• Convertible car seat
*Limit: one per pregnancy
The SafeLink program provides a free smart phone to Absolute Total Care members. Absolute Total Care members participating in the SafeLink program will receive 350 minutes per month, 4.5 GB of data per month, and unlimited text messages. This program provides communication with members’ primary care provider, Care Manager, certain family members instrumental in their care, and our 24/7 nurse advice line. Enroll in the program today by visiting the SafeLink website.
As an Absolute Total Care member, you can choose who you see for your healthcare needs from our network of providers. We have many providers for you to choose from. You can find the right provider for you by using our Find a Provider Tool. If you need help choosing a provider, call Member Services at 1-866-433-6041 (TTY: 711).
Choose from our network of primary care providers and specialists near you. Your plan covers:
- Doctor visits
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- Hospital services
- Testing, X-ray, and lab services
- Urgent care, emergency care, and ambulance services
The state works with DentaQuest to provide dental care benefits.These include diagnostic, preventive, restorative, and surgical services for members under 21. Members over 21 can get up to $750 per year for diagnostic, preventive, restorative, and emergency services.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call DentaQuest at 1-888-307-6552 (TTY: 711).
Get rewarded for focusing on you and your baby’s health. New moms and babies can earn rewards by completing postpartum and well-child visits.
Members qualify for a package of diapers and wipes after completing each of these visits:
- Postpartum (7-84 days), 1-month, 2-month, 4-month, 6-month, 9-month, and 12-month infant well visits. Sizes and quantities are:
o Size 1 (42 per pack)
o Size 2 (40 per pack)
o Size 3 (34 per pack)
o Size 4 (24 per pack)
o Size 5 (22 per pack)
o Size 6 (18 per pack)
o Disposable wipes (42 per pack)
Interpreter and translation services are provided for free. For an interpreter for a medical visit, contact Member Services at 1-866-433-6041 (TTY: 711). If you need something translated into a language other than English, call us. We can also provide other formats, such as Braille, CD, or large print.
Earn dollar rewards on your My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card** for making healthy choices.
Ways to earn include getting a flu shot, a wellness checkup, or a health screening.
Spend your rewards at Walmart® on personal care items, diapers, and healthy food. Also spend them on necessities like rent, utilities, and child care.***
For more information about Absolute Total Care’s Member Rewards Program, visit our Rewards Program webpage.
**This card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for complete usage restrictions. ***This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Receive up to $120 annually of OTC products per household. No prescription is required, and items are mailed to your home.
- $10 monthly allowance per household.
- Allowances can roll over for up to three (3) months at a time for a total of $30 per quarter (Jan-Feb-Mar, Apr-May-Jun, Jul-Aug-Sept, Oct-Nov-Dec).
- If the unused portion is not used during that quarter, it will expire. Please note, any unused benefit amount in December will not carry over to the next year.
Ordering is easy! And you can choose from more than 200 items, including:
- Children’s health products
- First aid supplies
- Pain relievers
- And more!
For a full list of eligible OTC items, view our OTC Benefit Brochure (PDF).
- Members can place an order by the following methods:
– Call CVS at 1-888-262-6298
– Shop at any OTC Health Solutions® (OTCHS) enabled CVS store. To find the closest participating location, visit the CVS website.
Get routine health tests and services, including:
- An annual wellness screening
- Heart, diabetes, and colon tests
- Immunizations, including a yearly flu shot
Get support throughout your pregnancy and after delivery to give your baby a good start to life.
- Help finding a doctor or hospital and setting up doctor visits
- Mental health help and services
- A Care Manager who is specially trained
- Breastfeeding support
- Help quitting smoking, alcohol, or drugs
- Connections to community resources
- Detailed health information on how to take care of yourself and your baby
This special program is designed to provide support throughout your pregnancy and after you deliver for both you and your baby.
Visit the Start Smart for Your Baby page to learn more.
Absolute Total Care covers the sports activity fee for members 5-18 years old. Members must complete a qualifying annual well-child exam and contact Member Services to request reimbursement of paid registration fee. This benefit covers the registration fee only (up to $50).
Absolute Total Care covers one sports physical with a qualified provider per year for members 5-18 years old.
Take steps to be successful in reaching your employment, financial, and educational goals.
Your benefits include the following at no extra cost to you:
- General Educational Development (GED) exam testing financial assistance for members over 16
- Reading scholarships for qualified members who are in pre-kindergarten to fifth grade to improve reading skills. Apply by completing and submitting the Reading Scholarship Application (PDF).
The state works with ModivCare (formerly LogistiCare) to provide non-emergency transportation. This includes doctor visits, dialysis, and counseling sessions. For more information about transportation in your area, view our Member Handbook.
For help setting up a ride, call Member Services at 1-866-433-6041 (TTY: 711) at least three days in advance.
Protect your eyes with services provided by the state. These include eye exams and glasses. Members under 21 get an eye exam and one complete pair of glasses (frame and lenses) once every 12 months. Members over 21 can get medically necessary eye exams.