Absolute Total Care is proud to have you as a part of our network of participating physicians, hospitals and other healthcare professionals. To assist you in improving the healthcare outcomes of our members and your patients, we offer a variety of trainings, outlined below.
Absolute Total Care (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) partners with all of our contracted providers to ensure that you have received the necessary education and training to deliver quality care to our members and your patients and to be compliant with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) requirements.
- Provider Education and Training (PDF)
- Person-Centered Planning Training Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - Disability Awareness Training Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Cultural Competency Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Self-Determination Quick Reference Guide (PDF)