National Imaging Associates (NIA)
Absolute Total Care has contracted with National Imaging Associates, Inc. (NIA) to provide utilization management for the following services
- Complex imaging, MRA, MRI, PET, CT scans
- Outpatient rehabilitative and habilitative physical medicine services including PT, OT, and Speech services in the outpatient office and hospital setting
- Cardiac-related procedures
The program includes management of prior authorization. This program is consistent with industry-wide efforts ensuring that services provided to our members are consistent with nationally recognized clinical guidelines.
Absolute Total Care oversees the NIA program and is responsible for claims adjudication.
Providers rendering the above services should verify that the necessary authorization has been obtained. Failure to do so may result in non-payment of your claim. Please visit the NIA website for more information.
NIA General Provider Resources
Complex Imaging, MRA, MRI, PET, CT scans
Outpatient Rehabilitative and Habilitative Physical Medicine Services PT, SLP, and OT Services
- Therapy Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Therapy Frequenly Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF)
- Therapy Tip Sheet Checklist (PDF)