My Health Pays® Rewards
Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn My Health Pays rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.
Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for:
- Childcare services
Or, you can use them to:
- Shop at Walmart for everyday items**
**This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
- $20 - Annual flu vaccination. September-April. One per flu season. Age 6 months and up.
- $10 - Completing the Health Risk Screening. One per lifetime.
- $10 - Annual Well-Care Visit with primary care provider. Age 21 to 64.
- Diabetes care. Age 18 to 64. One per calendar year.
- $25 - HbA1c test
- $25 - Retinopathy screening (dilated eye exam)
- $25 - Annual Cervical Cancer Screening. Age 21 to 64. One per calendar year.
- $25 - Annual Breast Cancer Screening. Age 50 to 64. One per calendar year.
- $25 - Annual Chlamydia Screening. One per calendar year.
- $5 - For each of the following immunizations. Birth to 24 months old.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Pneumococcal Conjugate
- $10 - Per Infant Well-Care Visit with primary care provider up to 15 months old. These visits are recommended at 3 to 5 days old, before 30 days old, and at 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, and 15 months old. $50 max.
- $25 - For the sixth Infant Well-Care Visit with primary care provider. Up to 15 months old.
- $25 - For an Annual Well-Care Visit with primary care provider. Age 2-20.
For Pregnant and New Moms
- $50 - Prenatal Doctor Visit. Needs to be completed within first trimester or 42 days of enrollment.
- $50 - Postpartum Doctor Visit* Seven to 84 days after delivery.
Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.
This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Log in to the Secure Member Portal to check your current My Health Pays rewards balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your My Health Pays rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please call us at 1-866-433-6041 (TTY: 711).
Once you receive your My Health Pays rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.