My Health Pays® Rewards
Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn My Health Pays rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.
Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for:
- Childcare services
Or, you can use them to:
- Shop at Walmart for everyday items**
**This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
- $25 - Annual flu vaccination. One per flu season, September to April. Ages 2 to 64.
- $25 – Initial flu vaccination(s). Up to two flu vaccinations age 6 months to 24 months. 1st vaccine must occur between age 6 - 12 months and 2nd vaccine must occur between ages 12 and 24 months.
- $25 - Child well-care visit with primary care provider for infant through 24 months old. These visits are recommended within the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15h, 18th and 24th month time periods. Up to 9 visits / $225 maximum.
- $15 - Annual well care visit with primary care provider. Ages 3 to 64. One per calendar year.
- $25 – Diabetes care - HbA1c test. Age 18 to 64. One per calendar year.
- $25 - Diabetes care - retinopathy screening (dilated eye exam). Age 18-64. One per calendar year.
- $25 – Annual cervical cancer screening. Age 21 to 64. One per calendar year.
- $25 – Annual breast cancer screening. Age 50 to 64. One per calendar year.
- $25 - Annual chlamydia screening. One per calendar year.
- $25 – Adolescent immunizations. Must be received within these age spans:
- HPV-1 – on or after the 9th birthday and before or on the 13th birthday
- HPV-2 – on or after the 9th birthday and before or on the 13th birthday
- TDAP – on or after the 10th birthday and before or on the 13th birthday
- Meningococcal – on or after the 11th birthday and before or on the 13th birthday
For Pregnant and New Moms
- $50 - Prenatal Doctor Visit. Needs to be completed within first trimester or 42 days of enrollment.
- $50 - Postpartum Doctor Visit* Seven to 84 days after delivery.
Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.
This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Log in to the Secure Member Portal to check your current My Health Pays rewards balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your My Health Pays rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please call us at 1-866-433-6041 (TTY: 711).
Once you receive your My Health Pays rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.