Medicaid Member Rewards
Help your patients earn My Health Pays™ rewards by completing healthy activities!
Absolute Total Care is proud to be your partner in care. Your Absolute Total Care patients can earn My Health Pays™ rewards by completing healthy activities, such as routine checkups and screenings. When your patients stay focused on their ongoing and preventive care, you receive the benefit of improving the health of your patients, which results in greater quality scores.
QUALIFYING HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- $5 - Annual Flu Vaccination. September-April. One per flu season
- $10 - Completing the Health Risk Screening. One per lifetime.
- $10 - Annual Well Care Visit With Primary Care Doctor. Age 21-64.
- $20 - Comprehensive Diabetes Care. Age 18-64. Must complete all of the following once in the calendar year.
- HbA1c test
- LDL-cholesterol screening
- Kidney screening
- Retinopathy screening (dilated eye exam)
- $10 - Annual Cervical Cancer Screening. Age 21-64. One per calendar year.
- $10 - Annual Breast Cancer Screening. Age 50-64. One per calendar year.
- $5 - For Each of the Following Immunizations. Birth to 24 months old.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Pneumococcal Conjugate
- Hepatitis B
- $10 - Per Infant Well Care Visit With Primary Care Doctor Up To 15 Months Old. These visits are recommended at 3-5 days old, before 30 days old and at 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 months old. $50 max.
- $20 - For the 6th Infant Well Care Visit With Primary Care Doctor. Up to 15 months old.
- $20 - For an Annual Well Care Visit With Primary Care Doctor. Age 2-20.
- $25 - Notification of Pregnancy Form. Completed within the first or second trimester.
- $15 - Postpartum Doctor Visit.* 4-6 weeks after delivery.
*To be eligible for this reward, you must notify us you are pregnant prior to having your baby by calling us or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form.
Your patients can use their My Health Pays Visa® Prepaid Card to help pay for a variety of products and services*:
- Everday items at
- Child Care
The reward dollars earned will be added to a My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card. Your patients will receive their first card by mail after they earn their first reward.
The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pusuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
* This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Eligible items up to the amount of your balance will be covered. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. You can use it for future purchases. The card may not be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for complete usage restrictions.