Find a Provider
A new browser window will open.
Important Things to Know:
- Our Find a Provider tool helps you search for a doctor by name, location, and specialty! This tool also has information about network providers such as:
o Name, address, and phone numbers
o Languages other than English
o Professional qualifications
o If the provider is board certified
o Accepting new patients
o For more information about a provider’s medical school and residency call Member Services at 1-866-433-6041, TTY 711.
- You may choose to have all family members served by the same primary care provider (PCP) or you may choose different PCP’s based on each family members’ needs.
- Some providers may choose not to perform certain services based on religious or moral beliefs. Click here for a list of providers who do not offer family planning services.
- You can view information about the quality of hospitals in your area by using Hospital Compare. Click here to start your comparison.
- You can also view hospital accreditation information here.